Chocolate workshop for kids
Our entertaining Children’s Chocolate Workshops are a really fun way to learn about cocoa and chocolate. The workshops include hands-on chocolate making experience, learning chocolatier skills, experimenting with colours and flavours, tasting different chocolates and making a unique chocolate creation.
Not only will your children learn about the origin of chocolate, from the cacao fields in Mekong to the chocolate products, they’ll also get to know the Traditional Craftsmanship from Victor, the founder of Savall via chocolate maker, who learned from his grandfather. He will share tips on decorating, then it’s time to create their own chocolate masterpiece to take home. They’ll also develop new skills during class, such as teamwork and palate tasting.
- Children’s Workshops last one hour for ages 3 to 13-years-old with a spectating adult.
- From 6 members per class, they will learn to craft their own chocolate shapes, such as animals and freehand drawings together with the others.
- Each person in the class takes home their own batch of personalized chocolates.
- Choose your location, it can be held at your children’s school.
- Dates and times vary by location.
* Please alert us of any food allergies and intolerances.